Half Beard Half Beard

Hilarious!!

this was some funny shit! lol and you are right that solo was absolute shit Lol. GJ!

Bobert-Rob responds:

lol, I like how the last couple of words of this review went. "That solo was absolute shit lol GOOD JOB!". It's great, so mixed up, especially taken out of context like that. I take things out of context sometimes, it's fun. Almost as much fun as I assume playing shitty solos on guitars is. I'm sure I'd have fun with it if I knew how to play decently and played shitty on purpose, as that's a form of assery and I tend to enjoy making an ass of myself. Thanks for the review!

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Awesome

Love how you put it all together Lol its great, sound is good, its erotic and I love the tentacles!! :D Keep up the good work, I love all your other videos too!!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

By far the best parody ever

That shit is hilarious, I love this parody Lol every bit of it makes me laugh awsome animation,drawing and everything the audio is hilarious I have it on my computer!! The girls at the end are awsome, :) You should make one on lesbians!! Yes I am a girl! lol good flash :)

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Fantastic

This was by far one of the most educating and Fascinating thing I have ever seen here on NG. It was wonderful I loved how you had everything laid out. The information was very informative. Very nice work.

Paint Wars Paint Wars

Unique

I like this game, it is very unique! and fun to boot. the graphics where ok, maybe in the future make them more apealing for the player instead of the same thing over and over. The music was good, it is addicting too so great job!. Id love to play another one!

MrWalters Grand Excursion MrWalters Grand Excursion

Its a good idea

Its a great idea but you need to do some work with the whole physics thing. its a bit off key, The music is good graphics are decent and gameplay was fun at first but then got a bit troubling because it didnt function 100% well. Other then that it is good, Try to tweek it up a bit and i think it will be a great game.

A Father's Tears A Father's Tears

=) Loved it

This is so beautiful, it does sound like a score to a movie you should deff try and get this Commercial. Its such a beautiful piece :). You have a talent for music, and I respect artists like you that express so much feeling into their work.

Twistedtechnology responds:

Im really glad you appreciate the effort and emotion i put into this song XD

I would try to get it commercial, but right now i just came into a management position and my focus is elsewhere at the moment :S

Thanks a ton for the review!

Afghan-Flute Afghan-Flute

Beautiful

The music deffinatly does the culture justice, A very relaxing and beautiful piece. I D/L it and adding it to a collection of Arabian Music that I have :)Did you do the flute yourself? I own a Oriental Bamboo flute trying to get the hang of it. Flutes from around the world are wonderful to hear. Keep up the good work my friend it is well appreciated among your fans.

{Tyrix}For whom the bell tolls {Tyrix}For whom the bell tolls

I love this song

It has a great beat, melody is great, easy listening and very meaningful, If you do not mind I will also like this to put in a game I am making and presenting for a College project :)