A Father's Tears A Father's Tears

=) Loved it

This is so beautiful, it does sound like a score to a movie you should deff try and get this Commercial. Its such a beautiful piece :). You have a talent for music, and I respect artists like you that express so much feeling into their work.

Twistedtechnology responds:

Im really glad you appreciate the effort and emotion i put into this song XD

I would try to get it commercial, but right now i just came into a management position and my focus is elsewhere at the moment :S

Thanks a ton for the review!

Afghan-Flute Afghan-Flute

Beautiful

The music deffinatly does the culture justice, A very relaxing and beautiful piece. I D/L it and adding it to a collection of Arabian Music that I have :)Did you do the flute yourself? I own a Oriental Bamboo flute trying to get the hang of it. Flutes from around the world are wonderful to hear. Keep up the good work my friend it is well appreciated among your fans.

{Tyrix}For whom the bell tolls {Tyrix}For whom the bell tolls

I love this song

It has a great beat, melody is great, easy listening and very meaningful, If you do not mind I will also like this to put in a game I am making and presenting for a College project :)

Secret Metropolis Secret Metropolis

I like it

It is a nice beat Though at 15 sec it loops to te begining but i can listen to the whole thing If I skip that point, Other then that I think the track is really good just the file is screwed up :)

The Answer to All Questions The Answer to All Questions

Dude

Were you high lmao omg

sad purple faces sad purple faces

Nice to listen to

I really enjoyed this. It reminds me of a song you would listen to driving at night on a deserted road with your windows down while playing this in your car... Good to think while listening to :)

Deep Silence (Instrumental) Deep Silence (Instrumental)

Thanks!!! :D

I really love this song both versions, This is a song that inspires me and It has a powerful feeling to it, Thanks so much for adding this version!! :D

Cutting-Christ responds:

And thank you too! =D

Dryll Dryll

WOW...

Thats amazing, I love this song. I DL it :). I have College game project I am working on and Wondering if I can use this song as the last boss fight? Its so awsome wow I hope you make more like this!!

yagru responds:

YES YOU MAY! THANKS FOR THE REVIEW

Silent Haunting Silent Haunting

Loved it

I really enjoyed listening to this from start to finish, Keep up the great work. The piano melody sounds really creepy and the deep bass fits well.

ArentYouClever(DeepSilenc ArentYouClever(DeepSilenc

I liked it :)

I really liked it, Though I am wondering If you have a version of it without the vocals. I really like the background music by itself :).

Cutting-Christ responds:

I could upload one, I suppose. I guess I'll call it "Deep Silence"