Half Beard Half Beard

Hilarious!!

this was some funny shit! lol and you are right that solo was absolute shit Lol. GJ!

Bobert-Rob responds:

lol, I like how the last couple of words of this review went. "That solo was absolute shit lol GOOD JOB!". It's great, so mixed up, especially taken out of context like that. I take things out of context sometimes, it's fun. Almost as much fun as I assume playing shitty solos on guitars is. I'm sure I'd have fun with it if I knew how to play decently and played shitty on purpose, as that's a form of assery and I tend to enjoy making an ass of myself. Thanks for the review!

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Awesome

Love how you put it all together Lol its great, sound is good, its erotic and I love the tentacles!! :D Keep up the good work, I love all your other videos too!!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

By far the best parody ever

That shit is hilarious, I love this parody Lol every bit of it makes me laugh awsome animation,drawing and everything the audio is hilarious I have it on my computer!! The girls at the end are awsome, :) You should make one on lesbians!! Yes I am a girl! lol good flash :)

Dr. Katz parody [ADULT] Dr. Katz parody [ADULT]

Perfect

you hit that show dead on Great job!! The sound clips were nicely put in your art is soo much like the show and it was pretty hot too.. Great job its going under my favorites!

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

Well it was alright

Where was Human after all? I didnt hear it at all it just replayed from the begining. There wasnt much animation more it looked like you took the drawings and put lips on them and everything. I like the drawings and I liked the music I guess next time bring more animation into it and more of a background that is appealing. Other then that its cocl GJ

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

Great!

I know that you had to make the sound lower qaulity so I will over look that :) But the whole thing was amazing , the artwork,style, story and music are absolutly great,It looks like a real cartoon that would be on tv! I think it is adorable, I cant wait to watch the next one. Keep up the great work

Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction

Creative

I say I give you 10/10, It was very creative with the creme egg in there lol. Good sound,graphics were great and over all I think you did a very good job . Even though I didnt understand a word they were saying.. It was awsome!