The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Fantastic

This was by far one of the most educating and Fascinating thing I have ever seen here on NG. It was wonderful I loved how you had everything laid out. The information was very informative. Very nice work.

Paint Wars Paint Wars

Unique

I like this game, it is very unique! and fun to boot. the graphics where ok, maybe in the future make them more apealing for the player instead of the same thing over and over. The music was good, it is addicting too so great job!. Id love to play another one!

MrWalters Grand Excursion MrWalters Grand Excursion

Its a good idea

Its a great idea but you need to do some work with the whole physics thing. its a bit off key, The music is good graphics are decent and gameplay was fun at first but then got a bit troubling because it didnt function 100% well. Other then that it is good, Try to tweek it up a bit and i think it will be a great game.

Isora 2 Isora 2

I love this concept

Great ,simple, and addicting. At first it was easy then it got to be quite a challenge, I have to say the music you have picked was quite good though. GJ on the game all aspects it was great, graphics, gameplay, sound, concept.

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

I like it

The music is cute, the graphics are simple, physics are great and I enjoyed it!..takes time and is addictive. Great game

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

It is tricky

Graphics remind me of old school maniac mansion! GJ , Music is good and interactiviy was good too. I enjoyed though some parts seemed to be impossible to know unless you looked at a walkthrough.. Good job none the less :)

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Lol

Entertaining for a while then it gets old, Great concept though lol and sorry he got pissed about you making a game about him..personally I say who cares if someone makes fun of you ...its bound to happen exp. if you are in show buisness...

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Lol great

Great sound,Great graphics, Gameplay is alright considering there isnt that much you can do interactivly, Funny game though you know if I fought a lamp I would pull the plug too then break the bulb Lol. Good job at a Zelda Parody.

Escape: The Room Escape: The Room

Love it

You know what I have noticed?, People will say a game is terrible because they cannot figure out how to play it or get anywhere , which I am pretty sure is like the guy below me, This game requires you to think so if you do not have the brain power to figure it out, do not say the game sucks unless you went all the way through it or at least rate the art,music ect. Anyhow GREAT game Loved it, I am very good at these games they are fun! Mind boggling as well.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Awesome

I love this game more then I did the first one, great ending too btw and still this game is scary as hell. I love it!